The regulation, which will come into force on 28th May 2020, requires prospective travellers to fill in an application form at https://cekdiri.baliprov.go.id to obtain a QR code. The QR code is proof that each prospective traveller has filled out the application form.
For those going to the island by air, each passenger must show a COVID-19 negative certificate that has been tested through the Polumerase Chain Reaction (PCR) from a government hospital laboratory or a laboratory designated by the COVID-19 Task Force.
The requirements for sea transport and land journeys are that arrivals must show a negative statement of COVID-19 test results that used the rapid test method. The test certificate must be from a government hospital laboratory, the health department, or other authorities.
The provisions when buying tickets means that everyone wishing to go to Bali must show their QR code and present a COVID-19 negative statement with a validity period of seven days from the time of arrival at one of the sea or airports of Bali.
NO 10925 of 2020
CONTROLLING OF PEOPLE TRAVEL AT THE ENTRANCE OF BALI AND COVID-19 CONTROL ACCELERATION
With regards to the Circulation of the Task Force of Covid-19 Control Acceleration no: 4 of 2020 on the criteria of travel restrictions to accelerate the Corona Virus Disease 2019 (Covid-19) Control; Governor of Bali has submitted the letter to Minister of Transportation of the Republic of Indonesia, number: 550/3563/Dishub, of 18th May 2020 on the Controlling of Passengers at the Entrance of Bali.
Minister of Transportation of Indonesia has approved the submission of Governor of Bali, through the letter of Director General of Air Transportation number: Um.101/0002/DRJU.KSIHU-2020, of 20th May 2020 on Health Protocol Requirement through PCR test occurred at I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport and letter of Director General of Sea Transportation, number: Um.002/39/18/OJPL/2020, of 22nd May 2020 on: Health Protocol Requirement through PCR test at the port.
Based on these considerations, The Provincial Government of Bali issues the circulation on the controlling of people travel at the entrance of Bali and Covid-19 acceleration Control. The policy requires supportt from all parties to effectively accelerate the Covid-19 Control in Bali. We hereby state that:
- Bali province apply restriction for people travel to Bali, except those whose the interest as follow:
a. For those who works for government of private sectors, and have the interest in:
1) Covid-19 acceleration Control Services;
2) Defense, security and public service purposes;
3) Health services;
4) Basic need services;
5) Basic Live Service Supports; or
6) Economic Activity Support Services.
b. For Medical Evacuations, since they need emergency health services;
c. For individual travellers whom their nuclear families (parent, husband/wife, children, sibling) are seriously ill or died;
d. For Indonesian Migrants Workers (PMI), Indonesian citizens and students who are abroad, and official repatriation of people with specific condition in accordance with applicable regulation.
- The management of I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport shall firmly control people travel, by:
a. Allows traveller who has the negative SWAB test result with Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) method to entry and exit Bali. The result shall issued by government-hospital laboratory, local government hospital laboratory, and other laboratories referred by Covid-19 Acceleration ControlTask Force;
b. Covid-19 negative certificate of SWAB test is valid for 7 (seven) days
- The management of port or sea transportation and management of waterways entrances in Bali shall control people travel by:
a. Only allow the traveller who has the non-reactive rapid test issued by hospitals recognized by Covid-19 Acceleration Control Task Force, Health Agencies, or other authorities;
b. The negative certificate of rapid test is valid for 7 (seven)
- For airlines that have scheduled flight to I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport, entails to appoint officer who is responsible in verifying for:
a. The travellers have Covid-19 negative certificate based on SWAB test with Polymerase Chain reaction (PCR) method when buying the airplane ticket;
b. Travellers who want to enter Bali through air transportation must fill out the application form that could be accessed on website address: https://cekdiri.baliprov.go.id and show the QR code to the verification officer.
- For management of ferry transportation and sea transportation that is related to and/or manage the entrance of Bali, obliged to appoint special officer to verify the:
a. Travellers with Covid-19 non-reactive certificate based on rapid test prior to release ferry or sea transportation ticket;
b. Travellers who want to enter Bali through sea transportation requires to fill out the application form that could be accessed on website address: https://cekdiri.baliprov.go.id and show the QR code to the verification officer.
- For the travellers as referred to in point 1 through sea transportation and ferry transportation requires to conduct a self-quarantine since the arrival at village or other destination in Bali for the remaining time of the previous rapid test and obliged to be tested again.
- Head of Customary Village through Paiketan Pecalang (The organization of customary police) have to verify continuously the existence and travel of people in order to prevent Covid-19 spread as well as have to do coordination with Covid-19 Gotong Royong task force at village.
- For Regents/Mayor throughout Bali to facilitate and inform about the controlling people travel at the entrance of Bali in order to accelerate the Covid-19 acceleration Control to the society through print and electronic media.